It doesn’t matter where you’re moving to — cross-platform, an IBM CMOD on Cloud migration, merging with a competitor, or spinning off a line of business — we can move your data to where it needs to be — quickly and easily. Here’s some of the ways we can help:
- Cross Platform – Between any IBM CMOD platforms – z/OS, Solaris, Linux, AIX, Windows. We move data more quickly and easily than anyone else.
- Cross Database – While you’re moving from one server to another, you can change your database back end at the same time, transparently.
- Acquisitions – Bringing in new data from an acquired organization — even from competitive systems. We make sure your data is loaded and stored in OnDemand as efficiently as possible, while making maximum use of CMOD’s features.
- Divestiture – Is a line of business being acquired by another company? We can get the data off your systems and into their hands easily. See CMOD Extraction for more information.
- Configuration Changes – Removing Tivoli Storage Manager from IBM OnDemand is normally complex and time consuming – but we’ll make it effortless.
- Implementing Cloud Storage – We can move your data from your existing secondary storage (Tivoli Storage Manager / Spectrum Archive) to any supported IBM CMOD cloud storage – and end users will never know anything has happened.
- Optimization – Reduce costs and improve performance at the same time by optimizing Content Manager OnDemand caching & secondary storage.
- Database codepages – Moving to Unicode is painful, and can even lead to data loss disasters. We know the tips and tricks to get to IBM CMOD databases to Unicode reliably.
- Modernization – We can even tweak your data on the fly – converting data, and implementing of the latest IBM Content Manager OnDemand features.
For help with any of these CMOD Data Migration tasks, don’t hesitate to call: +1-833-533-7742.